Massive loss for D on Tiobe

superdan super at dan.org
Thu May 7 06:21:59 PDT 2009

grauzone Wrote:

> superdan wrote:
> > grauzone Wrote:
> >
> >> You're offending me. Please stop this immediately.
> >>
> >> Thank you.
> >
> > wut happened to `flame on', hercules?
> >
> > <expletives deleted>
>
> When it comes to "everyone being better off", what about stopping
> talking like a 16 year old rapper on a hormone trip? Grow up.

expletives deleted? then u missed the subject. subject was yer bashing d2 more often than a teen has a boner. that is da problem, not my expletives. ok, yer highness, we fuckin' get it. u dun like d2. u made ur point several times now move on with life. if u r too hung up u say idiotic crap like this with tiobe & d2.

better have a foul mouth & a clean mind than vice versa. so u grow up friend. til then, at least dun flamebait. dun do da crime if u can't do da time.