What's the current state of D?

Rainer Deyke rainerd at eldwood.com
Fri May 8 15:38:59 PDT 2009

Lutger wrote:
> - other mainstream languages release new compilers and features every couple
> of years, you do so every couple of months!

Rapid evolution is a good thing.  For every improvement that will be
made to the D2 language, I'd rather see that improvement in a week than
in a couple of years.  *Especially* for improvements that break
backwards compatibility.

D2 is incomplete right now.  The faster it evolves, the sooner it'll
reach completion, at which point it should be as stable as any language.

Rainer Deyke - rainerd at eldwood.com