Promoting D

hasen hasan.aljudy at gmail.com
Sun May 10 23:25:52 PDT 2009

Jesse Phillips wrote:
> On Mon, 11 May 2009 04:48:16 +0200, Saaa wrote:
>
>> So, what language do you use?
>> Ok.. why?
>
> Just keep your answers simple...
>
> "It compiles to machine code."
>
> "Why not C++"
>
> "It is safer, less complex"
>
> Let the person interested probe for answers they want answers to.

I know a language K that compiles to native code, why don't you use it
for this really important project? It's safer than C++, and less
complex, really! (by definition, nothing can be more complicated than C++)

I hope you're now convinced to try out my K language, read all the
documentation, oh and btw, it's not well organized, good luck!