What's the current state of D?

Leandro Lucarella llucax at gmail.com
Tue May 12 11:09:00 PDT 2009

Walter Bright, el 12 de mayo a las 10:18 me escribiste:
> Leandro Lucarella wrote:
> >Yes, yes, yes, I get the point. I meant Phobos...
>
> Which is (std.demangle) explicitly public domain. If FSF has a problem with
> public domain submissions, please let me know. (The FSF can change one byte of
> it and copyright the "derived work" however way they please, and so can anyone
> else.)

I took a quick look at phobos demangle code and it doesn't look similar to
the one in the GDB patch. I guess I should checked first, my apologies for
bugging you when it looks like you have nothing to do with this patch.
I was under the impression that it used your code for some reason.

Now the only think to do is wait until Mihail Zenkov answer my mail (no
news for now =( ).