What's the current state of D?

Walter Bright newshound1 at digitalmars.com
Tue May 12 11:34:41 PDT 2009

Leandro Lucarella wrote:
> Now the only think to do is wait until Mihail Zenkov answer my mail (no
> news for now =( ).

If he doesn't, just recode the patch and submit it. There doesn't look
like there's much to it. My understanding from the FSF is the only
concern is with patches that are more than 10 lines. The single line
changes here and there in the gdb patch don't need to be redone.

The point of making std.demangle public domain is so that other tools
can freely incorporate it and support D!