When will D1 be finished?

Jason House jason.james.house at gmail.com
Wed May 13 12:52:18 PDT 2009

Walter Bright Wrote:

> Jason House wrote:
> > I'm disapointed that you did not comment about any of the ideas I put
> > in my post :(
>
> I spent most of my work time yesterday composing and posting. I'm sorry
> I did not comment on everything - it's just impossible.

I understand that, but I still reserve the right to be disappointed! Given how positive a response it got in the other reply, I was hoping you'd take a deeper consideration of the ideas. I'm trying to find ways to solve issues instead of complain about them.

> A conference,
> though, can be a far more effective and efficient way to have these
> kinds of conversations.
>

> > Sadly, I won't be at any D conferences unless my employer uses D,
> > which I don't expect to happen for a long time :(
>
> Sounds like an opportunity! Every employer I've worked at welcomed
> 'tech' presentations by its employees. You can do one on D, which can
> spark further interest.

I've been doing a bit of that around the office ;)