Migrating to Shared

Leandro Lucarella llucax at gmail.com
Thu May 14 12:46:28 PDT 2009

BCS, el 14 de mayo a las 16:48 me escribiste:
> Hello bobef,
>
> >Walter Bright Wrote:
> >>I wrote a brief article which should help:
> >>http://www.digitalmars.com/d/2.0/migrate-to-shared.html
> >__gshared, __etc. These look ugly IMHO. :)
>
> I think that's the point: they look ugly because they are ugly.

I prefer normal keywords for standard things (keywords or symbols starting
with __ are historically reserved for compiler specific features or even
private stuff in Python). For __gshared I agree that it's something ugly
and it's fine if it looks ugly.

But __traits?! Come on! __traits is beutiful, it deserves a beutiful
keyword ;)