bmp/png libs?

Nick Sabalausky a at a.a
Thu May 14 22:09:08 PDT 2009

"div0" <div0 at users.sourceforge.net> wrote in message
news:guirpq$m70$1 at digitalmars.com...
> Nick Sabalausky wrote:
>> Can anyone suggest good up-to-date D libs or bindings for loading/saving
>> bmp
>> and png files?
>>

> http://www.ssTk.co.uk/png.php
>
> Import is for d2, but changing it for d1 would be trivial.

Ah, cool.

> --
> My enormous talent is exceeded only by my outrageous laziness.

Heh, I'm gonna have to steal that line, but slightly changed (disclaimer:
this is not intended as an insult to you (only an insult to me ;) )): "My
enormous talent is exceeded only by my sheer arrogance." (Again, that's not
intended as a jab at you, I just think that line would be hilarious :) )