JSON in D

Fawzi Mohamed fmohamed at mac.com
Sun May 17 07:04:52 PDT 2009

On 2009-05-16 19:30:03 +0200, Steve Teale <steve.teale at britseyeview.com> said:

> Moritz Warning Wrote:

>>> Dude, tango.text.json?
>>
>> I also wrote one:
>>
>> http://web-gmui.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/web-gmui/trunk/utils/json/
>>
>> it's fast, has many features and is BSD licensed.
>
> Thanks, I'll check it out, bur mine is also close to working now.
>
> Steve

As we are about JSON blip has also one.
It does not aim at replacing tango's one, which is really fast, and is
the way to go if you want to read JSON to an in memory representation
of it.

On the other hand if you want to use JSON for serialization, i.e. to
read into your objects, or to write out them, then what is in blip
could be interesting as it is a serialization frameworkd that support
json (and also a binary protocol), and could be exteded to support
other protocols like xml.

Fawzi