The Final(ize) Challenge

Jarrett Billingsley jarrett.billingsley at gmail.com
Mon May 18 14:15:10 PDT 2009

On Mon, May 18, 2009 at 5:12 PM, Jarrett Billingsley
<jarrett.billingsley at gmail.com> wrote:

> Weird bug: if one of your methods takes a single int parameter (no
> more, no less, and it has to be 'int', no other basic type triggers
> it), DMD inserts a spurious pair of parens in the .stringof, as in
> "void function((int))", causing the parameter type and name extraction
> to fail.

I should also mention another issue I ran into when writing this.
Template alias params do not seem to distinguish between multiple
overloads of the same symbol, which kind of makes sense, but which
made the ParamTypes and ParamList functions work incorrectly when I
wrote them initially.  That is, the compiler would reuse the template
instantiation of the first overload I passed to it for all subsequent
overloads.  I think this may be in bugzilla already.