"with" still sucks + removing features + adding features

Bill Baxter wbaxter at gmail.com
Mon May 18 16:48:15 PDT 2009

On Mon, May 18, 2009 at 4:15 PM, Bill Baxter <wbaxter at gmail.com> wrote:
>> But it's not "blarf". It's "case". I am floored that nobody sees the
>> elegance of that syntax.
>
> So your argument is that "case" inherently deserves a special case?

Thinking about it more, I guess you must actually be seeing it as a
rule of   " '..' always does the most useful thing", and the most
useful thing for switches is inclusive.  I see that as a local minimum
in the design space that would be exceeded by having a good syntax to
express inclusive ranges when you want them.

--bb