"with" still sucks + removing features + adding features

Nick Sabalausky a at a.a
Mon May 18 19:06:14 PDT 2009

"Jason House" <jason.james.house at gmail.com> wrote in message
news:gusvsq$i81$1 at digitalmars.com...

> I don't know if it's a consolation or throwing salt in your eyes, but I
> still don't see the elegance of using the keyword for an enumerated set to
> represent manifest constants.

As a testament to the sucky-ness of "enum manifst constants", even though
I've been seeing discussions about it for years, there hasn't been a single
time where it's actually occurred to me to use it. Anytime I write in D, I
still just keep using "const" instead of "enum" to creat my
...*constants*... without even thinking about it.