"with" still sucks + removing features + adding features

Jarrett Billingsley jarrett.billingsley at gmail.com
Tue May 19 15:03:53 PDT 2009

On Tue, May 19, 2009 at 5:38 PM, div0 <div0 at users.sourceforge.net> wrote:

I'd vastly prefer a newsreader.  Sadly I've yet to encounter a
newsreader that can store its state in a shared location, which is
important for me as I need to be able to access the newsgroups from
multiple computers.  Cough, googlegroups, cough, but whatever.

It might be the way I snip out parts of quoted posts.  Maybe it
doesn't like that.