OT: on IDEs and code writing on steroids

Tim Matthews tim.matthews7 at gmail.com
Tue May 19 21:26:16 PDT 2009

On Wed, 20 May 2009 15:08:43 +1200, Daniel Keep
<daniel.keep.lists at gmail.com> wrote:

> I hate to be the one to tell you this, but... MS didn't design .NET to
> make you happy.  *ducks*
>
>   -- Daniel

Windos is a very user orientated os and to make the user happy they try to
get all devs writing code that will work on windows easily. Also IIRC java
bytecode is interpreted by default but .net is jit/aot which is how my cpu
should be used. I think .net is only interpreted on the .net micro
framework