Can you find out where the code goes wrong?

bearophile bearophileHUGS at lycos.com
Tue May 26 09:22:53 PDT 2009

grauzone:
>That is, if SafeD is really meant to be more than a vaporware-joke.<

The idea of SafeD is good, but I'd like the current idea to have a different name, because if I see a name like SafeD I think about the rounded up safety like in C#/Java, while SafeD is "safe" only regarding a very specific thing (and Walter doesn't seem interested in the other kinds of safeties that in the last years language designers stress).

Bye,
bearophile