Bartosz Milewski Missing post

Tim Matthews tim.matthews7 at gmail.com
Thu May 28 07:35:15 PDT 2009

Jason House wrote:
> I'm really surprised by the lack of design discussion in this thread. It's amazing how there can be huge bursts of discussion on which keyword to use (e.g. manifest constants), but then complete silence about major design decisions like thread safety that defines new transitive states and a bunch of new keywords. The description even made parallels to the (previously?) unpopular const architecture.
>
> Maybe people are waiting for Walter to go through all the hard work of implementing this stuff before complaining that it's crap and proclaiming Walter should have done in the first place?
> This seems really unfair to Walter. Then again, I see no indication of Walter wanting anything else.

I have a few things I would like to discuss but I feel you are going to
reply again with something like "do go there, the syntax is too
dangerous for you" (you can really offend people with comments like that
   and you should get to know them first)

I also feel you are going to keep top-replying unless someone tells you
not to do so quit complaining and get to your points, design
recommendations, ideas etc..