Source control for all dmd source

bearophile bearophileHUGS at lycos.com
Sat May 30 03:05:48 PDT 2009

Tomas Lindquist Olsen:
> I've worked with a few smaller open source project communities, and
> it's just a much nicer way to work than what we have with DMD right
> now.

Thank you for your relaxed comments here.
Even with my level of ignorance I can see that having such code on GIT/Hg can be positive.

Anyway, sometimes in a discussion a good thing to do is to not start assuming the reader knows everything you know. So I think it can be good if you use 10 minutes of your time to give as many explanations as possible about why you think that's a "much nicer way to work" (even if they may be obvious for you).

Bye,
bearophile