Grokking ranges: some new algorithms and ranges

Philippe Sigaud philippe.sigaud at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 22:03:48 PST 2009

On Mon, Nov 2, 2009 at 02:00, Sam Hu <samhu.samhu at nospam.com> wrote:

> Philippe Sigaud Wrote:
> > I've some other things, but more minor. If someone is interested, I can
> send them the module (it's only one module for now). > Bye,
> >
> > Philippe
> >

> May I ask for one copy?Thank you so much.

I just send you one, along with the Ddoc-generated html. I know it's still a
mess: at the very least, it should be cut into 2-3 modules and functions
grouped together by family, and as Andrei said, the next step would to
factor everything.

Don't hesitate to bash it on the head and send me some feedback.

Philippe