Any version of any D compiler that works properly on Mac OS X 10.6?

zonk nospam at thx.com
Mon Nov 2 08:31:52 PST 2009

Is anybody developing in D on Snow Leopard?

 • DMD2 produces executables that crash on startup.
 • DMD1 sort-of works, but seems to ignore many commandline switches (e.g. I can't get assert() nor unittest{} to work).
 • GDC is only for 10.4 and 10.5.
 • LDC doesn't even officially support OS X. I've tried compiling it, but it didn't work properly (seems to fail because of 32/64 bit confusion).

Is there any other implementation that would work? Old stable version? Would DMD work under (Dar)wine?