Regarding compiler switches

Nick Sabalausky a at a.a
Fri Nov 6 14:39:53 PST 2009

"Nick Sabalausky" <a at a.a> wrote in message
news:hd27ti$8st$1 at digitalmars.com...

> And finally, if a lint tool is built into the compiler, and you really
> want
> compile and lint treated separately, and you don't care about duplicated
> processing, then all you have to do is change "dmd -w" to
> "dmd -w -c"/"dmd".
> So there you go: Eating cake and still having it.

In fact, attached is a preliminary version of a separate DLint tool for your
enjoyment. It's Win-only but should be trivial to port to bash.

begin 666 dlint.bat
M4D5-($1,:6YT('8Q#0I214T at 1&]E<VXG="!S=7!P;W)T('5N;&EM:71E9"!A
M<F=S+ T*4D5-(&)U="!T:&%T(&-A;B!B92!F:7AE9"!I;B!V, at T*0&5C:&\@
K;V9F#0ID;60 at +7<@+6,@)3$@)3(@)3,@)30@)34@)38@)3<@)3@@)3D-"@``
`
end