Personal thoughts about D2 release, D, the Universe and everything

Walter Bright newshound1 at digitalmars.com
Fri Nov 6 20:51:17 PST 2009

hasenj wrote:
> When I see that Walter is moving his attention to D(X+1) and forgetting
> about D(X), I feel like, if the guy behind the language doesn't care,
> why should *I* care?

Take a look at the D1 changelog. D1 has gotten plenty of regular
attention - even many new features.

http://www.digitalmars.com/d/1.0/changelog.html

If you want to help out to improve things, you're more than welcome to
start contributing. Pick something that interests you. D is pretty much
all an effort by volunteers working on it.