@safe leak fix?

Don nospam at nospam.com
Thu Nov 12 00:16:12 PST 2009

Walter Bright wrote:
> bearophile wrote:
>>> "system" sounds good.<
>>
>> "unsafe" is still good that purpose because it's like the __ for
>> gshared: it's designed on purpose to look less nice.
>
> "Unsafe" is also a misnomer. It implies the code is broken. I don't like
> it.

There are definitely functions which are dangerous if you pass them
invalid parameters. ie, "use at own risk" -- any function which uses
them needs to add its own tests. I think something which implies "you
should think before you use this function" is reasonable.

I don't care at all what the name is, however. @system would be OK.