D library projects : adopting Boost license

Walter Bright newshound1 at digitalmars.com
Fri Nov 13 10:51:15 PST 2009

Yigal Chripun wrote:
> [...]

On dsource you wrote: "The current situation requires to get an explicit
permission to change the license from each contributor for his code and
if someone cannot be contacted for any reason, his contribution cannot
be re-licensed."

That's a big problem. The only solution I can see is to relicense with
the Boost license whatever you can of Tango. We faced the same issue
with Phobos, and we're just going to dump what cannot be relicensed.