std.metastrings

bearophile bearophileHUGS at lycos.com
Fri Nov 13 12:31:17 PST 2009

Bill Baxter:

> I'm just mentioning this here in case someone wants to stop me,  or
> offer their versions of CoolTools.ctfe, or argue that it should be
> std.ctfe rather than std.metastrings, or whatever.

I suggest you to ask to downs too, he has done lot of such things. Using a cleaned up part of his 'tools' (in scraps) for Phobos can be positive. Even if some things will need to be adapted to D2 (downs has written them for D1, I think) their purpose, name (and code) can give you a good starting point.

Bye,
bearophile