How about Go's... error on unused imports?

Leandro Lucarella llucax at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 17:07:09 PST 2009

Andrei Alexandrescu, el 13 de noviembre a las 14:31 me escribiste:
> bearophile wrote:
> >Nick Sabalausky:
> >>I used to think so, but I'm not so sure anymore.
> >
> >It's the same for me. I can live without the *, as I can live without D typedef.
> >There are other changes/fixed that I want for the module system still.
>
> Are they in bugzilla?
>
> bugzilla: That stone will be eventually turned and looked under. You
> will bask in the glorious sun of well-deserved recognition.

OK, I just went through a quick search on module system related bugs (not
because I want any recognition, just because we all know that bearophile
will never report a bug in bugzilla =P) and "marked" them with [module]
and reported a couple of feature requests too.  I didn't included
cyclic/forward references bugs though:

http://d.puremagic.com/issues/buglist.cgi?quicksearch=[module]

Hope it helps...