D library projects

BLS windevguy at hotmail.de
Sun Nov 15 01:18:51 PST 2009

On 14/11/2009 20:58, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
> collections will be D2 eventually.  It already supports D1 via Tango or
> Phobos.  I want to make it aware of D2-like features (const, ranges,
> etc), so it's not just a simple port.
>
> http://www.dsource.org/projects/dcollections

I think is very well done and hope for a D2 port.

Just two notes :
1) I think the Collection Interface should contain  removeAll()/wipeOut()

2) I prefer ICollection instead of Collection. cause D just uses :
instead of implements.

You wrote :
Able to swap out underlying implementation of a container, or customize
implementation. ***
***class TreeMap(K, V,        alias ImplTemp=RBTree,

This mean that f.i. I am able to replace your RB Tree implemtation for
TreeMap with f.i. LL RB Tree. Right ?  Guess what I want to ask is :
What do I have to keep in mind to give it a try ?