static interface

Bill Baxter wbaxter at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 13:25:25 PST 2009

On Mon, Nov 16, 2009 at 9:25 AM, Leandro Lucarella <llucax at gmail.com> wrote:
> Why not? ;)
>
> I know you might want to hit me for bringing just another feature request
> inspired in Google's Go, but please do read it without preconceptions,
> because I think the features I'm suggesting are mostly already in D, but
> in a less convenient way.

I, for one, think these are great things to talk about.
Even if it's decided that it's a bad idea for D to get such a feature,
then as many people as possible should know that reason so we can talk
intelligently about why D does things the way it does.  Because if
we're asking ourselves why D doesn't have X, you can bet there are
others who will wonder the same when they see D.

--bb