lexertl

Ben Hanson Ben.Hanson at tfbplc.co.uk
Tue Nov 17 08:55:35 PST 2009

Hi there,

My name is Ben Hanson and I am the author of lexertl (http://www.benhanson.net/lexertl.html), a lexical analyser generator written in C++. As the generator is modular, code generators can be added easily as separate files which means it is easy to output code for any language.

I am interested in producing code generators for D and was wondering if this is interesting for anyone. If there is interest in lexertl, I would also be interested in rewriting the entire thing in D.

Please let me know if anyone is interested in this.

Thanks,

Ben