Walter on the Concept of Sandcastles

AJ aj at nospam.net
Sat Nov 21 21:59:14 PST 2009

You didn't do bad. You may be on the crossroad of doing bad. No one is going
to say you are or were bad. Today. Tomorrow is another time, and another
choice maybe for you. Everyone is going to be just fine, unless you don't do
the right thing. The right thing is soooo important. I'd say that I am a
consultant, but hesitant because I know "when they bring the consultants
in": to push the blame.

Anyway, sorry to disturb your black panther party... I'm an excellent driver
:)