thank's ddmd !

Denis Koroskin 2korden at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 03:26:23 PST 2009

On Mon, 23 Nov 2009 13:48:05 +0300, dolive <dolive89 at sina.com> wrote:

> dolive дµ½:
>
>> thank's ddmd ! it¡¯s too great !
>> http://www.dsource.org/projects/ddmd
>>

>> dolive
>
> may I ask how many people work for it now ? thank's !
>
> dolive

Just me.

Travis Boucher has shown his interest in contribution, but he currently
has issues with D2 not working on FreeBSD. To quote him:

> I have dmd working, and druntime (which was a quick hack to make work,
> but should work well enough).  The problems I am having at the moment is
> with phobos,  mostly because I don't fully understand how phobos
> interacts with druntime (certain things seem to be duplicated between
> druntime and phobos).

> Once I figure out how all that works (which I'll want to do anyway for
> ddmd), I should have a working port of D2 for FreeBSD.

You can join the project, too, developing is not hard at all. No special
knowledge is required since porting code is pretty much a straightforward
process. Everyone who is interested is welcome. Contact me if you need
help to get yourself started.