Pure, Nothrow in Generic Programming

torhu no at spam.invalid
Fri Nov 27 22:10:36 PST 2009

I have a feeling that the safeD thing is a bit premature.  I'm only
posting this because then I can link to this post next summer, when it's
becoming clear that I was right.  Because I'm such a nice guy I won't
even save this link.  :P

Noone's ever tried this feature in real code that people actually get
paid for writing, have they?  And no, Phobos doesn't count until it's
gotten more use of the kind that where you have a boss that decied if
you get money or not.

By 'get paid for writing' I mean exactly what any sane person with
industry experince would mean.