Can D compile for PowerPC Architecture?

Snake loaSolidSnakemgs at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 13:16:25 PDT 2009

For some reason, about an hour ago I was googling stuff about X86 and PowerPC and right now I'm not even sure if this is a serious question nor do I know if I know what I'm talking about or if the question is even valid.

If that doesn't make sense, I want to know if you guys are developing D for use with the PowerPC Instruction Set

The question: Can you program for PowerPC architecture using D? In my mind I'm having these crazy ideas about things that are remotely relevant to programming but...whatever <_< This is me rambling at this point.