I wrote some D today and it's completely blowing my mind. Ever

Justin Johansson no at spam.com
Tue Oct 6 05:47:14 PDT 2009

Kagamin Wrote:

> Lazy arguments are half-lambdas.
>
> void some_function(int x, lazy int y);
> void some_function(int x, int delegate() y);
>
> some_function(x, y++);
> some_function(x, (){ y++ });
>
> Though typesavers will complain a lot.

Often when the Marxes arrived at restaurants, there would be a long wait for a table.
"Just tell the maître d' who we are," his wife would nag.
(In his pre-moustache days, he was rarely recognized in public.)
Groucho would say, "OK, OK. Good evening, sir.
My name is Jones. This is Mrs. Jones, and here are all the little Joneses."
Now his wife would be furious and insist that he tell the maître d' the truth.
"Oh, all right," said Groucho. "My name is Smith. This is Mrs. Smith, and here are all the little Smiths."

<small>Above quotation from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Groucho_Marx and
reproduced here under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/</small>

<JJ/>