Phobos.testing

Brad Roberts braddr at puremagic.com
Sun Oct 11 01:12:46 PDT 2009

Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
 > Sorry. I occasionally scan the bug reports and work on the
> Phobos-related ones, but I missed yours. I just assigned to myself four
> bugs you submitted.
>
> I think it should be fine to give you write and other regulars write
> access to Phobos. I'll ask Walter and Don.
>

> Andrei

For what it's worth, there seem to be about 206 open issues filed against phobos.

http://d.puremagic.com/issues/buglist.cgi?bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&component=Phobos&product=D&query_format=advanced&order=version%2Cvotes%20DESC%2Cbug_id&query_based_on=

More than I'd guessed before running the query.

Later,
Brad