dmd support for IDEs

Denis Koroskin 2korden at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 09:29:22 PDT 2009

On Sun, 11 Oct 2009 20:03:16 +0400, BLS <windevguy at hotmail.de> wrote:

> On 11/10/2009 17:43, Denis Koroskin wrote:
>> On Sun, 11 Oct 2009 19:10:42 +0400, Andrei Alexandrescu
>> <SeeWebsiteForEmail at erdani.org> wrote:

>>> Guys please use D2 :o).
>>>
>>> Andrei
>>
>> I do, it's written entirely in D2 :)
>
> Which GUI toolkit ?

I took the Eclipse way and wrote everything from scratch, including the
GUI toolkit. It evolves out of needs of other projects. It's meant to be
platform independent, but only Win32 backend is currently supported,
although I started implementing a generic (windowless) one, but mostly to
test out the design and look into implementing custom rendering and
skinning support. I believe it won't take too long to port it to other
platforms (GTK in first place), but there are always other things to do
first...