Phobos.testing

Andrei Alexandrescu SeeWebsiteForEmail at erdani.org
Sun Oct 11 16:46:29 PDT 2009

Denis Koroskin wrote:
> I submitted a few Phobos bugs to bugzilla. They are still not addressed.
> Having 2-3 people with write access to Phobos is clearly not enough -
> there is not enough human power. That's bugzilla entries are left
> without answers, bugs are not fixed.
>
> I don't submit them anymore. It just doesn't work. I see a lot of quirks
> in Phobos, huge performance problems (it allocates every time, often
> without any reason) and just typos.
> Given a direct svn access, I could easily fix some of them, but I'm too
> lazy to waste my time on creating one line long patches, making bugzilla
> reports, etc. And what then? Waiting like 3 years until they are
> addressed? No, thanks.

Denis, I have bad news for you: as a proof that you should be careful
what you ask for, I got Walter's and Don's approval to add you to the
Phobos developers roster. Please email me your dsource username.

All, please join me in welcoming Denis to Cosa Nostra.

People who want to gain write access to Phobos, please contact one of
the admins (Brad, Walter, Don, Sean, or myself). The decision will be
taken by vote on a per-case basis.

Thanks,

Andrei