Use of first person in a book

Phil Deets pjdeets2 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 09:34:49 PDT 2009

On Fri, 09 Oct 2009 03:11:01 -0500, Andrei Alexandrescu

> Thanks to all who answered! I wish there was such consensus in other
> matters as well :o).
>
> Allow me to put forth an excerpt from TDPL without any particular
> reason: http://erdani.com/tdpl/excerpt.pdf
>

> Andrei

Nice, but I noticed two mistakes on page 140.

* "n divides p_k" => "p_k divides n"
* In the paragraph starting with "Why does the iteration", the statement
"If iter is greater than sqrt(n) then we can be sure iter can’t be a
divisor of n" is wrong since iter could equal n (try 6 or 2 as input). The
function still works since you return accum * n.