Revamped concurrency API

Andrei Alexandrescu SeeWebsiteForEmail at erdani.org
Mon Oct 12 08:45:55 PDT 2009

Occasionally people here ask for ways in which they can help D. One
thing that would be extremely helpful at this point would be to help
defining and implementing D's new concurrency API. Unfortunately,
Bartosz has declined to contribute. That leaves Walter, Sean, Don, and
participants to this group to do it.

I'm sure you know the three of us are overcommitted, and I'm also sure
many of you are also in that situation. But if we could somehow focus
all of the energy and good will in this group to one task of
extraordinary urgency and importance, that would be awesome.

If anyone has ideas, suggestions, and code to help defining a new
concurrency API for D, please post.

Andrei