dmd support for IDEs

Ary Borenszweig ary at esperanto.org.ar
Mon Oct 12 12:49:53 PDT 2009

Jarrett Billingsley wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 3:23 PM, Ary Borenszweig <ary at esperanto.org.ar> wrote:
>> Jarrett Billingsley wrote:
>>>>
>>> I will gladly join in on the FF3.5 bashing. What a piece. EXTREMELY
>>> unresponsive, uses 3-4 times as much memory as FF3, flash videos don't
>>> play without hiccuping every five seconds, and it would just go into
>>> infinite loops or something and become completely unresponsive. I
>>> actually downgraded to 3.0 and it was like a new browser again! :P
>> Me too. And when clicking a tab sometimes it will make a whole new window
>> out of it. There's even an extension to fix that! :-P
>>

> Yes OMG I hate that. Sometimes I don't even have to click the tab,
> just middle-click-scrolling will do that. I wasn't aware there was
> even an extension :P

Here it is: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/12276

But I eventually uninstalled it because Firefox started working very
weired. But maybe that's just FF and not the extension.

I think they are trying to copy Chrome's features, I don't know why... I
always want to have my tabs in a single window, why would I want to go
back to IE6?