Goodbye

Andrei Alexandrescu SeeWebsiteForEmail at erdani.org
Mon Oct 12 13:19:30 PDT 2009

Jarrett Billingsley wrote:
> I'm done. After seeing how Andrei is behaving, I really am done. Bye.

Relax. Walter and I are in touch and always agree in advance about the
features that need to be present in the language by the time the book is
in print. It's not like I come up with stuff and then ask him to
implement it. It's always his decision, and I'd be hard pressed to find
a major topic on which we couldn't find agreement. My concern is only
one regarding focus: a lot of important things must be done in short order.

Probably my message shouldn't have gone to the newsgroup (because people
on the newsgroup lack the necessary context), and I owe apologies to
Walter for it being too harsh.

Andrei