New XML parser written for D1 and D2.

Brad Roberts braddr at bellevue.puremagic.com
Wed Oct 14 15:53:08 PDT 2009

On Thu, 15 Oct 2009, Saaa wrote:

> Justin Johansson wrote
> > Saaa Wrote:
> >
> >> Michael Rynn wrote
> >> nice

> >> Maybe add it as an enhancement in bugzilla

> >> NG attachement? Or is that considered bad manners?
> >
> > Why is the an Add File button on NG web posting form?
> Never actually looked at the web posing form.
>
> > Maybe that button should have an etiquette instruction aside it?
> No, I think it is ok to use it if the button is there.
> If we weren't supposed to use it some instructions would be in place.
> But then I think removing the button would be the better option.

Given that code is almost always undergoing change, posting to a forum (be
it ng, email, web based forums, whatever) seems like a less than ideal
path to go down.  Put it on dsource, or a website, or anywhere that's easy
to update without having to push lots of data to lots of people.

Just a thought,
Brad