The D Manifesto

AJ aj at nospam.net
Fri Oct 16 20:58:38 PDT 2009

Frank Fuente wrote:
> Justin Johansson Wrote:
>
>> Frank Fuente Wrote:

>>> The horror, the horror...
>>
>> Yes, I know there are lots of horrors, but which kind of horror are
>> you referring to?
>>

> white text on a black screen - its like The Heart of Darkness :-)

Well, whatever that means. But, call me stupid, but white backgrounds are
hard on they eyes! So, all web-designers are "all wet". All
marketing/poll/whatevers are all too. I never see anyone change back to
white backgrounds once I change them to grey. Potato chip testers are as
stupid as the idiot that said that white backgrounds on web pages are "the
thing". </free consulting>