dmd support for IDEs + network GUI

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 20:39:27 PDT 2009

On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 09:06:38PM -0400, Nick Sabalausky wrote:
> Excellent! Sounds exactly like what I had in mind. I'll definately want to
> keep an eye on this. Any webpage or svn or anything yet?

I wrote up some of a webpage for it over the weekend:

http://arsdnet.net/dws/

I haven't had a chance to clean up my code yet, so it isn't posted, but
there's some overview text there, including some implementation details that
I haven't discussed yet here, but the document still has a long way to go.

But there it is, becoming more organized than anything I've written on it
before.

Thanks for your interest and to the rest of the group for letting me
go off topic like this!

--
Adam D. Ruppe
http://arsdnet.net