stack frame optimization problem

sprucely timberdig at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 13:48:02 PDT 2009

bearophile,

DMD 1.0.43 I think. But I'll have to check to make sure, because I was experimenting with LDC at one point.

So does this mean there's nothing inherently wrong with my snippet?

My C++ code was also modifying the this pointer as it jumped from a member function of one class to a member function of another. But I decided not to even try that until I got the jumps working.

Thanks,
sprucely