Semicolons: mostly unnecessary?

AJ aj at nospam.net
Wed Oct 21 22:51:35 PDT 2009

"Steven Schveighoffer" <schveiguy at yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:op.u16piilgeav7ka at localhost.localdomain...
> On Wed, 21 Oct 2009 23:54:40 -0400, AJ <aj at nospam.net> wrote:
>

>> "Steven Schveighoffer" <schveiguy at yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> news:op.u16lelraeav7ka at localhost.localdomain...
>>> On Wed, 21 Oct 2009 22:46:37 -0400, AJ <aj at nospam.net> wrote:
>
>>> If you want to argue tired  old arguments,
>>
>> Oh, you were arguing? About what? I just asked "Why?".
>
> And I answered.

No you didn't. If you would have given an answer, then I would still have a
question.

> And you seemed to continue "not arguing."  I guess we  have a fundamental
> disconnect on what you want, so I guess I'll stop  posting on this thread
> in order to save time and effort of my own :P

Thanks.

> I'll just re-answer the question in the same manner I would to a child who
> continually asks "why": Because.

OK, I'll try and let you know I decide (if it's yay or nay) on the semicolon
thing (it may be awhile if I have to figure it out by implementing a
language rather than just research the documented knowledge/opinions of
others though, so don't hold your breath).

>>> In other words, my statement was a  tip, not
>>> an attack ;)
>>
>> Bullshit. You meant it as "an order" and you know it. :P
>
> Now who's misinterpreting? ;)

You the opportunist thinking everyone is fooled by your antics.