No header files?

BCS none at anon.com
Thu Oct 22 14:47:55 PDT 2009

Hello aJ,

> "BCS" <none at anon.com> wrote in message
> news:a6268ffbc158cc2111f3e3b246 at news.digitalmars.com...
>
>> Hello aJ,
>>
>>> You sound angry that your feature is not a fit for my development
>>> process.
>>>
>> I think the frustration here is that you seem to be saying that you
>> can't do something in D that you want to do but we have yet to figure
>> out what it is.
>>
> No, not at all. I realized far back in this thread that I can develop
> in D as I do now in C++ (header files come first). The thread went on
> with people trying to convince me how wrong that process is (?).

I'm still not clear on exactly what you plan on doing. If you plan on generating
the function prototypes in a .d file and filling out the bodies later, go
for it. If you plan on hand writing the .di file and then writing the implementation
in a .d file... ah... that's a bad idea (for one there is no error checking
between a .di file and the implementation file).