No header files?

BCS none at anon.com
Thu Oct 22 23:03:03 PDT 2009

Hello aJ,

> "Bill Baxter" <wbaxter at gmail.com> wrote in message
> news:mailman.225.1256170012.20261.digitalmars-d at puremagic.com...
>
>> So if you want to ship headers as a form of documentation for your
>> library, you may want to find another way.
>>
> Yes: do it the traditional way as in C/C++.

You keep refuring to the header files as documentation but I can't remember
that last time I looked at someone else's .h file where I didn't already
consider something to be broken. If the only source of info on how to use
a library is the header files, I'll just use a differnt lib or write my own,
because IMHO they make for really bad documentation.