OT: Hats... Mostly unnecessary?

Chris Nicholson-Sauls ibisbasenji at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 00:26:51 PDT 2009

Jérôme M. Berger wrote:
> bearophile wrote:
>> Bob Jones:
>>
>>> I dont know about you but I have severe diffculty comprehending
>>> what people are trying to say if they have a hat upon their
>>> head. It jars my brain.
>>>
>>> I find berets particulary disturbing FWIW.
>>
>> But putting on the hat takes time. If you need on average 5
>> seconds to find and put the hat on your head every day, you waste
>> up to 30 minutes every year, that you may use for something more
>> useful, like caressing your husky dog bitch. So optional hats are
>> better, you can use them only in winter.
>>
>     Plus, if there is much wind, you will waste a lot of time running
> after your hat once it flies away!
>
>         Jerome

I only allow myself to purchase two new hats a year, therefore I just glue them to my head
upon purchase to save time later.

-- Chris Nicholson-Sauls

PS -- Seriously, I've even gone to bed with the hat on.  It never leaves me.  I'm naked
without it.  My hat comes even before my wife, and she'll be the first to tell you so.
She once stole my hat, and hid it... I nearly left her.