No header files?

Nick Sabalausky a at a.a
Fri Oct 23 11:44:31 PDT 2009

"Walter Bright" <newshound1 at digitalmars.com> wrote in message
news:hbr6fu$8d4$2 at digitalmars.com...
> Denis Koroskin wrote:
>> On Fri, 23 Oct 2009 05:20:04 +0400, Nick Sabalausky <a at a.a> wrote:
>>
>>> "Denis Koroskin" <2korden at gmail.com> wrote in message
>>> news:op.u17vung8o7cclz at korden-pc...

>>> They show up as attachments for me.
>>>

>> Looks like Outlook Express is crappy too :)
>>
>> Try Opera
>
> I'm using thunderbird, and things work fine.

I tried thunderbird a couple times but with both the GTK-ness of it and the
Mozilla-ness (can't change the things I want to change without clumbsy
manual hacking up of obscure config files) drove me far, far away. There's
some things I would definitely like to change about OE, but for the most
part I've been pretty happy with it, and the downsides (like, one or two
people with their messages as attachments) haven't been big enough of a deal
for me to add yet another GTK and/or Mozilla app to my system (I'm already
fed up enough with FF, GAIM (yea, I'm still calling it GAIM, mainly as a big
FU to AOL), GIMP, and Inkscape, but I can't replace those because as mush as
I dislike them, I've yet to find (or find the time to make) anything
better).