LLVM 2.6 Release!

Andrei Alexandrescu SeeWebsiteForEmail at erdani.org
Sat Oct 24 07:40:03 PDT 2009

Justin Johansson wrote:
> Looks like Christmas is arriving early this year folks ...
> just got this pressy from the LLVM team/Chris Lattner in my inbox.
>
> I'm sure a number of D people will be excited about this announcement.
>
> Cheers
> Justin Johansson
>

> Hi LLVM Friends, Fans, Followers and Fanatics,
>
> LLVM 2.6 is live! You can download it here:
> http://llvm.org/releases/  and read about it here:
> http://llvm.org/releases/2.6/docs/ReleaseNotes.html

This is awesome news, and I'm glad the the ldc people are keeping an eye
on D2.

I wonder what's the status regarding exceptions on Windows or Windows
support in general. I couldn't find information through a summary search
through the release notes. My understanding is that currently there is
no release at all of ldc. Is that correct?

Andrei